Company or Location Transition
Updating your Whiteboard with new company or location information is a painfree process.
There are only (3) primary locations where information will need to be updated or simply verified. Go ahead and check all of them, regardless.
To get started, log onto to Whiteboard. Update the primary sections of Whiteboard below:
- My Account
- Account Info – Verify and/or update your email address
- Contact Information – Update all information here
- Email Settings – If you are not using Whiteboard’s mail server, update your settings here
- Office Settings (must be an office admin to update this info)
- Office Information – Verify and/or update all information here
- Office Assets – Verify and/or update all information here
- Use the 3-dot menu and “edit” to update your desired asset
- Team Assets – Verify and/or update all information here
- This includes things like company logos, job title or any other pertinent information.
- There are multiple pages for assets, ensure you review all pages.
- Use the 3-dot menu and “edit” to update your desired asset.
That should do it, Whiteboard is ready to run with your new company or new location information!