Powering Your Playbook Client Campaigns
With Whiteboard’s Playbook installed, your clients can automatically receive birthday and holiday wishes -and there’s very little, if anything you need to do.
Important: Your campaigns must be enabled for client birthday and holiday wishes to go out.
Please see the below list in it’s entirety to have a better understanding of the Whiteboard’s supplied client campaigns.
Automated Birthday and Holiday Campaigns
- Birthday Campaign:
- Client record must have listed date of birth (DOB)
- Runs on December 25th of every year
- As long as client does not celebrate Hanukkah.
- Cinco De Mayo:
- Runs on May 5th of every year
- Runs on October 31st of every year
- July 4th:
- Runs on July 4th of every year
- MLK Jr Day:
- Runs ever January (planned)
- New Year:
- Runs January 1st of every year
- St Patrick’s Day:
- Runs on March 16th every year
- Run’s every November (planned)
- Valentines Day:
- Runs February 14th of every year
Manually Configured Holiday Campaigns:
These campaigns require a little “user intervention”, which can be managed via the
Holiday Form in the client form dropdown.
- Celebrates Easter checkbox for “Yes” must be checked
- Misc Flowers:
- Requires a valid future date in the “Send Flowers Date” field
- Requires a valid future date in the “Newborn DOB” field
- Celebrates Hanukkah checkbox for “Yes” must be checked
Checking the box for “Remove from all Holiday Campaigns” will remove that specific client from all future birthday and holiday marketing.